TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO USER - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT") DETAILS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE WEBSITE HOSTING AND COMMERCE SERVICES (THE "SERVICES") PROVIDED AND ADMINISTERED BY CHOOSEAPRO, INC. (REFERRED TO HEREIN AS "CHOOSEAPRO" OR "WE"). THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN CHOOSEAPRO AND THE CHOOSEAPRO MEMBER ("MEMBER" OR "YOU"). YOU ARE NOT A CERTIFIED CHOOSEAPRO VENDOR UNLESS YOU FIRST REVIEW AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT BY CLICKING ON THE "AGREE" BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM ON THIS PAGE. AFTER YOU REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR AGREEMENT BY CLICKING ON THE "AGREE" BUTTON OR THAT YOU DECLINE THIS AGREEMENT BY CLICKING ON THE "DISAGREE" BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Attention Demo users: Certain sections of this license agreement will not apply to you until/if you purchase the Product. Specifically the sections not applicable to demo users are: Fees and Payment, and Term and Termination. As a demo user, you have no obligation to purchase this product.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Fees and Payment. You shall pay the fees and other charges for the Services as Agreed upon or in this Agreement. All fees are due immediately and, except as expressly provided herein, are non-refundable. ChooseApro reserves the right to change its fees at any time. You shall make all payments in U.S. currency. Your credit card will be billed in advance for any and all fees. ChooseApro reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if credit card charges are denied. Such suspension or termination shall not relieve you of the obligation to pay the fees due. You agree to pay ChooseApro its reasonable expenses, including attorneys' and collection agency fees, incurred in enforcing its rights under this Agreement.
2. Term and Termination.
2. 1 This Agreement shall become effective upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein and shall continue for a period of one (1) year unless sooner terminated as provided below
2.2 If, in the first sixty (60) days after your purchase of this program, you are not satisfied for any reason with the Services, you may cancel this Agreement and receive a full refund of all fees paid. Notice of such cancellation shall be made by contacting ChooseApro at 561-697-1771 and notifying the representative that you wish to receive a refund. The notice must be made prior to 5:00 p.m. EST time on the sixtieth (60th) day after your purchase of this Service.
2.3 Your License to use the Services is terminated if you violate this Agreement. ChooseApro may terminate this Agreement at any time as determined by ChooseApro in its sole discretion. If ChooseApro terminates this Agreement, it shall have no obligation to refund any fee paid by Member.
2.4 Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, ChooseApro shall remove the home page of Member's website.
If the member chooses to add a website to their ChooseApro Membership:
3. Responsibility for Member Website Development, Operation and Maintenance. Member will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of Member's website and all content and materials appearing on-line including, without limitation:
(a) the accuracy and appropriateness of content and materials appearing on the website;
(b) ensuring that the content and materials appearing do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party;
(c) ensuring that the content and materials appearing are not libelous or otherwise illegal;
(d) the final calculation and application of shipping and sales tax and for accepting, processing, filling and shipping any customer orders;
(e) handling any customer inquiries or complaints arising from customer orders; and
(f) the security of any customer credit card numbers and related customer information that you obtain or access as a result of conducting electronic commerce via Member's website and to keep all such information confidential and to exercise the same degree of care and security standard in the industry.
4. Member Communication. ChooseApro reserves the right to send Member service e-mails notifying Member of operational or other changes that may affect or change the Services offered by ChooseApro. Please note that you cannot opt out of such service e-mails because these service e-mails provide information critical for the operation of Member's website.
MEMBER HEREBY GRANTS CHOOSEAPRO EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION TO SEND FAX AND OR EMAIL SOLICITATIONS OR ADVERTISEMENTS, THUS SATISFYING ANY EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION REQUIREMENT.
5. Amendments/Modifications. ChooseApro reserves the right to amend the Service offerings and add, delete, suspend or modify the terms and conditions of the Services at any time, and to determine whether and when, at its sole discretion, any such changes apply to existing or future Members.
6.1 ChooseApro is not responsible for the content of any web page hosted by ChooseApro. The opinions and views expressed in such web pages do not necessarily reflect those of ChooseApro. The contents of the web pages hosted by ChooseApro are not reviewed in any way before they appear on the web page. As the author of web pages hosted on ChooseApro, you take full responsibility for their contents. Do not use the web space provided by ChooseApro to provide material that is offensive to the web community including, but not limited, expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity or for promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities or promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
6.2 ChooseApro shall only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or solicitation of any material that violates any local, state, federal or international law, order or regulation is prohibited.
6.3 Your web pages cannot contain, or provide links to, materials that ChooseApro, in its sole discretion, may consider illegal or offensive including, but not limited to:
(a) copyrighted material not belonging to you -- for example, music, images, software or video -- unless you have the prior consent of the copyright owner;
(b) trademarked materials not belonging to you without the prior consent of the trademark owner;
(c) pornography, nudity, sex or any other material that would commonly be considered "indecent" or "appealing to the prurient interest";
(e) foul language;
(f) pyramid or other illegal solicitation schemes; or
(g) insults to other persons or businesses including, but not limited to, material that is obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory or libelous.
6.4 You shall not use your web pages to conduct any of the following activities:
(a) send bulk/spam e-mail;
(b) send mass/spam news postings;
(c) disclose the trade secrets of any other person or entity;
(d) use patented or trademarked materials without the prior consent of the patent or trademark owner;
(e) rent, sell or otherwise distribute web space to third parties; or
(f) conduct any other activity that ChooseApro determines, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, illegal or an unreasonable drain on system resources.
7. Security. You agree that you will not attempt to compromise the security on the ChooseApro servers by any means including, but not limited to:
(a) attempting to gain access to restricted information on the ChooseApro servers;
(b) attempting to disable, cripple or modify ChooseApro servers or any service running on an ChooseApro server; or
(c) attempting to access information in other ChooseApro accounts.
ChooseApro reserves the right to prosecute any person or entity attempting to compromise the security of the ChooseApro servers to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. Member understands that the Internet and other various networking communication mediums are not secure, unless explicitly specified as such, and may be subject to interception or loss. ChooseApro makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express, implied or statutory, concerning the data or information available through ChooseApro or the Internet. ChooseApro’s SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ChooseApro MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET MEMBER'S REQUIREMENTS OR WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES; AND/OR ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN TORT WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF ChooseApro. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ALM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
9. Limitation of Liabilities.
9.1 General. IN NO EVENT WILL ChooseApro BE LIABLE TO MEMBER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO (I) THE SERVICES, (II) YOUR USE OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION OR THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AVAILABLE THROUGH ChooseApro, (III) THIS AGREEMENT OR (IV)MEMBER'S WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OR BASIS OF THE CLAIM INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TORT, CONTRACT OR STRICT LIABILITY CLAIMS. IN ADDITION, EXCEPT FOR THE SERVICE LEVEL WARRANTY SPECIFIED IN SECTION 13 HEREOF, ChooseApro SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND OR NATURE TO MEMBER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO MEMBER'S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MEMBER'S WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT THAT ChooseApro IS LIABLE TO MEMBER FOR ANY LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES, THIS AGREEMENT OR MEMBER'S WEBSITE, ChooseApro’s AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO MEMBER WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ANY ACTUAL MONETARY LOSS OR DAMAGES SUFFERED UP TO, AND NOT IN EXCESS OF, THE AGGREGATE FEES PAID, IF ANY, FOR THE SERVICES WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CLAIM DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE.
9.2 No Liability for Unauthorized Use or Access. Member is solely responsible for ensuring that each password for Member's website is utilized only by Member or, if applicable, by Member's authorized employees and agents. ChooseApro shall have no liability for any loss, claim, damage or other liability that may arise from the unauthorized use of a password. If a password is lost or stolen or if you have reason to believe that your website is no longer secure for any reason, it is your responsibility to notify ChooseApro of such loss or theft so that the password can be deactivated and a new password assigned. ChooseApro will use commercially reasonable efforts to effect password deactivation requests promptly.
10. Member Acknowledgement. Member acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimers of warranties, limitations of liability and indemnification provisions set forth in this Agreement reflect a mutually agreed upon allocation of risk and form a fundamental part of the basis of the bargain hereunder, without which ChooseApro would not have entered into this Agreement.
11. Domain Name. If Member wishes to register a custom domain name ("Domain Name") for the Member's website, ChooseApro will cooperate with Member in registering the Domain Name with the appropriate entity. As between Member and ChooseApro, Member shall own all right, title and interest in and to the Domain Name. Member shall be solely responsible for tracking and ensuring that all required renewals for Member Domain Names are made in a timely manner. ChooseApro will cooperate with Member to renew Domain Names. ChooseApro makes no representation or warranty of any kind concerning the registration of a Domain Name for Member, or concerning the automatic renewal of Domain Names on behalf of Member and under no circumstances shall ChooseApro be liable to Member or any other person or entity in the event that any Domain Name is either not registered or renewed in a timely manner.
As part of the Services provided under this Agreement, ChooseApro will provide reasonable domain name server ("DNS") assistance. If Member arranges for a third party to provide DNS and/or e-mail service, Member shall hold ChooseApro harmless from and against any errors made as a result of the third party's management of Member's DNS and/or e-mail service. If a third party provides DNS and/or e-mail service for Member, and Member requests additional services from ChooseApro concerning Member's DNS and/or e-mail service, such additional services will be provided at ChooseApro's then current hourly rate.
12. Acceptable Use Policy. You shall comply at all times with the terms of the ChooseApro ChooseApro may change the Acceptable Use Policy at any time without notice, at ChooseApro's sole discretion. ChooseApro may terminate this Agreement if you violate the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy. The determination of whether the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy have been violated will be made solely by ChooseApro.
13. Intellectual Property. Member acknowledges and agrees that ChooseApro is a valuable commercial product, the development of which has involved expenditure by ChooseApro of substantial time and money. Member acknowledges and agrees that Member has no ownership rights in ChooseApro. Member further acknowledges and agrees that the name and mark "ChooseApro" and all associated names, marks and logos (collectively, the "Marks") are the trademarks and/or service marks of ChooseApro or its affiliates, and that any trade dress, trademark, service mark or designs related to ChooseApro and/or the Marks are the intellectual property of ChooseApro and are protected by United States copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, international treaties and applicable laws of the states and jurisdictions where they are used. This Agreement does not grant to Member any ownership right in the Marks or in any other intellectual property of ChooseApro. All material on ChooseApro Sites including, but not limited to, images, illustrations and musical compositions is protected by copyrights that are owned or controlled by ChooseApro or by other parties that have licensed their material to ChooseApro. Except as otherwise provided in the following sentence, all right, title and interest in and to the Marks and any other intellectual property of ChooseApro shall remain with ChooseApro. ChooseApro grants a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license to Member to use solely during the term of this Agreement the graphics, text, musical compositions, tools and modules provided by ChooseApro through ChooseApro Sites; provided, however, that such graphics, text, musical compositions, tools, and modules may be used by Member only on ChooseApro Sites. Such license shall terminate upon the termination of this Agreement. Member shall not, under any circumstances, resell, distribute or allow any other entity or person to use any of ChooseApro's products, modules, tools, scripts, graphics, text, database/programming code or object or source codes without ChooseApro's prior written consent. As between Member and ChooseApro, the parties agree that ChooseApro shall own and retain all intellectual property rights, copyrights, patents and all rights, title and interest in and to all of the products, modules, tools, scripts, graphics, text, database/programming code and object or source codes provided or supplied by ChooseApro that are displayed on Member's website or used in the development or the maintenance of Member's website.
Access to ChooseApro Sites does not grant to Member the right to reproduce, copy or distribute (except as permitted by ChooseApro on web pages hosted by ChooseApro) by any means, method or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the musical compositions made available by ChooseApro through ChooseApro Sites including, without limitation, transferring or downloading them to a computer hard drive, or otherwise copying them onto any other storage medium. In addition, access to ChooseApro Sites does not grant to Member the right to perform publicly, by any means, method or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the musical compositions made available by ChooseApro through ChooseApro Sites including, without limitation, any transmission, retransmission, or further transmission of them. All musical compositions made available by ChooseApro through ChooseApro Sites are protected by copyrights that are owned by the individual composers thereof or other parties and all such musical compositions.
14. Links to Other Websites. As a convenience to Member, ChooseApro provides links to websites owned and operated by third parties not affiliated with ChooseApro. Member's use of the services and products offered via any such linked website shall be at Member's own risk and ChooseApro assumes no responsibility for the products and services offered via any such linked website, regardless of whether ChooseApro receives a referral fee for Member's use of the linked website. Member acknowledges and agrees that ChooseApro shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services or information located on or through any of the linked websites, nor for any losses or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any content from any such linked website.
15. General Provisions.
15.1 Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles.
15.2 Force Majeure. ChooseApro shall not be liable for nonperformance, delay, errors, data loss or other loss caused by any event reasonably beyond ChooseApro's control including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, hostilities, revolution, civil disorder, national emergency, strikes, lockouts, unavailability of supplies, epidemics, fire, flood, earthquake, force of nature, explosion, embargo or any law, proclamation, regulation, ordinance or other act or order of any court, government or governmental agency.
15.3 Legal Expenses. The prevailing party in any arbitration proceeding or other legal action brought by one party against the other and arising out of this Agreement shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have, to reimbursement for its expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees.
15.4 Severability; Waiver. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way. The parties agree to replace any invalid provision with a valid provision that most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid provision. The waiver by either party of a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not operate or be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
15.5 Assignment. Member may not assign this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of ChooseApro. ChooseApro's rights and obligations hereunder will bind and inure to the benefit of its successors and assigns.
15.6 Independent Contractors. The parties to this Agreement are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Neither party shall have the power to obligate or bind the other party.
15.7 Indemnification; you agree to indemnify and hold ChooseApro harmless from any and all claims and demands, including, but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any information, including, but not limited to, information provided by ChooseApro. The information, software, products, and services may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. ChooseApro, its affiliates and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this site at any time. In no event shall ChooseApro be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of ChooseApro services and software.
15.8 Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties and supersedes any and all oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties as to the subject matter of this Agreement. ChooseApro reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or modify this Agreement in whole or in part at any time or from time to time.
In an effort to improve the flow of email from you to your intended recipients, ChooseApro may, from time to time, provide you with feedback from third parties. In the event that your email is deemed SPAM, and you fail to remove the recipient from your lists, ChooseApro may, in its sole discretion, suspend or disconnect your service. In cases where feedback is provided, you shall treat the feedback and all information contained in such feedback as confidential information and shall not share such feedback with any third parties.
BY CLICKING ON THE "AGREE" BUTTON BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND IT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CHOOSEAPRO AND SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT APPLY TO YOUR USE OF CHOOSEAPRO SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PROCEED WITH THE USE OF CHOOSEAPRO. FINALLY, IF MEMBER IS AN ENTITY OF ANY KIND, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AN OFFICER OR OTHER AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL FOR MEMBER WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY TO AUTHORIZE THE PAYMENT FOR THE SERVICES CONTEMPLATED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.